Why choose Germany to study abroad?
Posted By: Marthala Solutions | Post on: Feb 2, 2023, 5:03:58 AM | Reading Time:
Steps to Studying in Germany for Free
· Select the Course You Want to Pursue!
· Selecting the right university
· Tuition fees in Germany -There are zero tuition fees in Germany.
· Check Out the Accommodation and Living Costs in Germany
· Apply for the Course
· Apply for the German Student Visa
Who Can Study in Germany for Free?
Anyone willing to pursue higher education in Germany in any public university can study for free. All you need to do is meet the eligibility requirements set by the university and clear the entrance exam, and you are ready to go. However, you might have to pay the administration fee at the beginning of every academic year and maintain a certain amount of money in your German Blocked Account to show that you are financially stable and can support yourself in the European country.
Copyright-Adobe stock images
Why Does Germany Provide Free Education?
Germans believe that education is everyone’s right and should not be treated as a commodity. Free access to education boosts the German economy. It contributes to the well-being of the entire population as the business blooms when students from around the world enroll in German Universities. The academies in Germany offer a unique blend of research and professional training, making students employable candidates.
There was also legislation passed by the government that asked public universities to charge a small amount in the name of an administration fee. The German government wants the brightest minds worldwide to study in the country and then stay back upon graduating and contribute to strengthening the market. However, there are different expenses such as transportation, accommodation, food, utilities, and more.
How can I get free admission in Germany?
You can get free admission in Germany just by following a few steps. First, select the course, choose the right university, and check the tuition or administrative fees, look up accommodation and living costs, create a blocked account, and apply for admission. Once you receive the admission letter, you can apply for a German student visa.
Reasons for Choosing German Universities by Indian Students
· Affordable Tuition Fees
· Countless Study Courses
· Safest Country to Live
· Low Cost of Living
· Practical Study Approach
Copyright-Adobe stock images
Other European countries offering free education
If you want to study in Europe, your parent's income may not be the deciding factor in the quality of education you receive. There are world class tuition free universities (for international students as well) in European countries such as Norway, Sweden, Germany, Denmark, Finland. You might have to give administrative fees of few hundred Euros. If you are planning to study abroad this might be your cheapest option to get a cheapest degree from top universities in Europe.
Note: Living costs/Health insurance etc are not covered (You can still get scholarships based on availability but there is close to zero tuition fee!).
Bachelors in Germany:
- Intellectually stimulating environment
- Research-driven education
- Encouragement for intellectually brilliant students
- Meritocracy, in a largely supportive way
- A life-altering experience; and an early start
- Quality of Education
- Competition for Admission
- Placements & Job Assurances
Why study masters abroad in Germany?
Here are the top reasons that motivate students to pursue a master’s degree:
- For career change: A master’s degree is accepted as a professional degree, with a new focus on preparing students for careers in business, government, and non-profit settings
- To prepare for doctorate degree: Master’s degree programs offer a mixture of discipline-specific, advanced coursework with skills like critical thinking, analytic ability, and time management and prepare you for a PhD
- To gain deeper knowledge in current stream: It gives you an opportunity to build upon your knowledge from undergraduate level and become a subject expert
- For career advancement: An employee who shows potential for success in a long-term situation which requires stamina, discipline, leadership, and the ability to work well with others, stands in line for growth opportunities within their organization.
Please feel free to consult us at +916302604374 or visit our website www.marthalasolutions.com, for career counselling and abroad studies.